Know someone that loves Starbucks? Cheer them up with a Starbucks gift card. Check out how to send a Starbucks gift card by text message.
Thanks to new support for Starbucks gift cards, Apple’s iMessage makes it simple to provide a quick caffeine boost to a friend.
It sounds a lot more complicated than it is, so bear with me. All you need to do is make sure your iPhone has the Starbucks app installed. If you do, you’ll have no trouble following along with this guide.
When we’re finished, you’ll be able to send a quick Starbucks gift card to anyone you know, even the intern who stayed late to finish your work.
Related: How to Hide Notifications on iPhone
How to send a Starbucks gift card by text message
What is Starbucks well-known for?
Starbucks is well-known for its coffee however, this is a frequent misperception. While it may be the world’s largest coffeehouse, Starbucks is most known for its brand image. The marketing strategy of the organization is centered on a few major themes:
- The coffeehouse experience
- The actual coffee
- People employed there
Is it worth purchasing Starbucks gift cards?
Starbucks is a multibillion-dollar corporation that profits from its beverages and cuisine. They are a major corporation with offices all around the world. Their costs are exorbitant, and many people avoid them due to the expense. Many consumers are also unaware of what they are purchasing when they shop at Starbucks. Some goods can be costly, while others are more reasonably priced.
Starbucks gift cards are one option for paying for products without carrying cash. They can also assist you in saving money on purchases and keeping track of your expenditures. Starbucks gift cards are available in a variety of denominations and can be used at any Starbucks outlet worldwide.
Is it worthwhile to purchase these gift cards? Yes, it is true! Owning one of these cards has a lot of advantages, such as saving money on coffee or tea when you don’t want to pay with cash. With so many various types available, it’s easy to discover one that precisely suits your needs, making them an ideal choice if you’re wanting to get some today!
Another advantage is that once a person receives their Starbucks gift card, they will have access to a variety of advantages. Some of these benefits include free refills on certain drinks, special discounts when purchasing beverages in bulk or at specified times of the month (such as happy hour), and more.
How Can I Send A Starbucks Gift Card Via iMessage?
Starbucks is all about convenience, as well as the Starbucks experience of superb coffee, beverages, and food in a friendly environment.
Even if you are unable to get up with your friends and family on a regular basis, you may share the pleasure by giving them Starbucks eGift Cards.
It’s far easier to send eGift cards than it is to acquire real gift cards for everyone.
Follow these steps:
- If it is not already loaded on your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store and download the Starbucks app.
- Launch the Messages app and start a new discussion or join an existing one. Please keep in mind that a Starbucks gift card cannot be sent in a group text.
- Tap the Applications icon next to the text field after you’ve opened or begun a text chat with the person to whom you wish to give the gift card. This will bring up the Applications toolbar.
- Select the Starbucks Gifts icon from the toolbar (also known as the app drawer). You might want to scroll until you find the icon. And then tap the symbol.
- Please keep in mind that if you can’t find the Starbucks Gifts icon in the app drawer, swipe left and tap the More (three-dot symbol) icon, then tap Edit (in the upper-left corner) and find Starbucks Gifs and make sure it’s enabled.
- Starbucks gift cards come in a variety of designs. When you’ve found the style you desire, choose one. More designs can be found by scrolling up or down. There are numerous styles available, allowing you to select the ideal card for the occasion.
- Choose a monetary value. You can load $5, $10, or $25 and then press the Buy button.
- Then, using Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode, authenticate your payment. If you like, you can also leave a comment.
- And you’re finished. The gift card will be visible to the receiver within their text messages. The recipient will see the selected Gift card icon with the text “Tap to utilize this card.” The Starbucks app will open when the receiver taps this. If she or he does not have the app, pressing will take her or him to the App Store, where she or he can download it.
Using an Android Device to Send a Starbucks Gift Card
- Launch the Starbucks app on your Android device.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the “Pay” icon.
- Tap “Send” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter the amount you want to send and choose the payment method you want to use.
- Tap the mail icon in the upper right corner and input an email address or phone number to whom you want to send your gift card.
- Choose a design for your gift card and, if desired, add a personal message before tapping “Next.”
- After you’ve double-checked your gift card information, click “Send Gift.”
Can You Send An eGift Via iMessage To Someone With An Android?
Starbucks eGift Cards are a thoughtful and convenient present that you can give to a wide range of family, friends, and colleagues. However, not all of them will own an iPhone.
If you send the gift card to someone who uses an Android phone, the gift card will not appear in their text messages. Instead, they will receive an online link to their gift card.
Is it possible to email a Starbucks gift card to someone?
Yes, you may send a Starbucks gift card via email. If the recipient’s device isn’t running iOS 10 or higher, they’ll get a URL with a link to the e-Gift. The card will not be seen in their SMS messages.
How does one go about transferring a Starbucks card to another?
Transferring $5 or more from one Starbucks card to another is possible:
At Starbucks stores that participate.
Log in to your Starbucks account and select Manage.
In the Starbucks app for iPhone and AndroidTM, tap Pay, then tap Manage.
Can I Send a Starbucks Gift Card Using the Starbucks App?
If you have the Starbucks mobile app, you can send a gift card directly from the app. All of the methods are detailed in this handy online video tutorial from the Starbucks YouTube channel.
Is it possible to add money to a Starbucks gift card?
Unfortunately, you cannot add money to a gift card that has already been given. So, if you want to add to your donation, the best option is to send another card in any amount you choose.
However, if the recipient of your gift card registers the card to their account, they will be able to add money to it and use it to pay for Starbucks purchases.
What Is the Starbucks Gift Card and How Does It Work?
Starbucks eGift Cards function similarly to actual gift cards in that they can be used to pay for all drinks, food, and product purchases made in Starbucks stores and online.
For additional information on Starbucks services, visit our entries on why Starbucks is so expensive, if Starbucks delivers, and if you can get a free Starbucks drink on your birthday.
Is there an expiration date on Starbucks gift cards?
There is no expiration date on either the physical card or the balance. Furthermore, for unused cards, Starbucks does not impose activation, downtime, or inactivity costs. Starbucks Gift Card Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.
If you’re searching for a terrific way to go green, utilizing Starbucks’ e-Gift cards is a great option. Simply paying with gift cards entitles you to a wide range of things. You can also save money by taking advantage of sales and discount coupons. The best aspect is that you can use these cards even when the business is closed, which is handy if you want to satisfy your coffee demands at strange hours when everything else is closed.
- How To Check iPhone For Viruses Or Malware
- How to fix the Last line no longer available error on iPhone
Hey there! I’m Chelsea and chief editor of macsecurity.org. I have always loved Apple products for its efficiency and performance. I love reviewing the latest Apple products and designing guides for old and new Apple users! And in my free time I love experimenting in the kitchen (though, it doesn’t work out 9/10 times)